The school year’s coming to an end, and it feels like a whole new layer of logistical juggling. Final tests and projects, end of the year celebrations, sporting events and tournaments, summer planning, plus all of the emotions that go with transitions…all at a time when what we really want to do is put our feet up and soak up a little sun. In Episode 40, Christine and Asha share 8 tips for editing your schedule during this hectic time of year.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Edit Your Life Episode 6: Serendipity Space
- Edit Your Life Episode 21: Saying Yes to Saying No
- Edit Your Life Episode 14: Weekday Dinner Solutions
- Edit Your Life Episode 23: Prioritizing Your Partner/Spouse
- Edit Your Life Episode 28: Learning to Compromise Well
- Edit Your Life Episode 10: How to Handle Homework
- Edit Your Life Episode 38: Prioritizing “Me” Time
- The Mom Hour Episode 51: Getting Organized for Summer (a great episode from our friends Sarah and Meagan)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.