Back to school season is tough for many families — not just because of logistics such as adjusting to new routines and re-engaging in the dreaded lunch making, but also because the transition can lead to anxiety that’s unpredictable in nature and duration and is hard for the entire family. In Episode 48 Christine and Asha talk about their personal experiences in this domain and share 8 tips to help ease back to school transitions.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Edit Your Life Episode 2: Simplifying Back To School
- Edit Your Life Episode 38: Prioritizing “Me” Time
- Susan Cain Quiet Podcast (We recommend Episode 9: Parenting the Highly Sensitive Child)
- Coping with kindergarten transitions (Boston Mamas)
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you (Parent Hacks)
- The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.