Thanks to technology, so many more people work at home — either partially or fully. In Episode 55, Christine and Asha respond to a letter from a listener who is struggling with the day-to-day pressures of being a work-at-home parent. They share 9 tips to cope with the need to get stuff done and the constant (read: exhausting) mental juggle required to flip between work mode, home mode, and parent mode.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks (the book contains several productivity and organizing tips for parents of young kids)
- Edit Your Life Episode 42: Working Mom Hacks (guest interview with Genevieve Thiers)
- Edit Your Life Episode 8: Finding Your Fringe Hours (guest interview with Jessica Turner)
- Wunderlist (our favorite to-do list app)
- The Pomodoro Technique (handy productivity technique using a simple timer or app)
- Flylady.net (popular system for structuring housekeeping routines)
- Edit Your Life Episode 26: How To Get Kids To Do Chores
- Edit Your Life Episode 13: Raising Readers (Guilt-Free!) (guest interview with Amy Mascott)
- Kill News Feed Chrome browser extension
- Edit Your Life Episode 28: Learning To Compromise Well (guest interview with Jonathan Baxter)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.