Grownups can have a lot of emotional baggage related to decluttering, so it’s no surprise that kids can too. But decluttering is important — both for “stuff management” and also to teach kids about letting go of things. In Episode 65 of Edit Your Life, Christine and Asha share 9 tips for decluttering with kids, spanning practical ideas and how to move things forward with emotional, “stuff-attached” kids.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things by The Minimalists (Joshua Fields Millburn + Ryan Nicodemus)
- Teaching kids to declutter their own toys (Parent Hacks)
- Edit Your Life Episode 27: Modeling Imperfection
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.