The Women’s March on January 21, 2017 was likely the largest day of protest in American history, with marches happening in all 50 states, and on all 7 continents. In Episode 68, Christine and Asha talk about the march itself — and the energy and conversation (including push back) swirling after the march — as a backdrop for sharing 8 strategies for how to respectfully communicate with people who don’t share your views.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Women’s March
- Christine’s Instagram (where you can see images from the Boston march)
- C. C. Chapman (C. C. has a public Flickr album of Boston march photos too) + Kristin Chalmers (friends who captured a lot of great Boston march photos)
- Post-march thought pieces worth reading: You Are Not Equal. I’m Sorry, Why The Women’s March Made Me Think About Racism, Triage, White Women. Triage, To Christy On Facebook, Who Doesn’t Need The Women’s March, Signs At The Women’s March On Washington Called Out White Feminism
- 6 Ways To Move From Overwhelmed Rage To Productive Action (Christine’s recent post on how to make a difference now)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.