Creativity as self-care is a very real thing, both generally speaking and also as a way to counter bleakness and darkness with beauty, light, liveliness, and inspiration. In Episode 69, Christine and Asha talk about 8 easy ways to add creativity into your life.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Laurie Smithwick’s Step Away From The Screen And Make Something
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott
- Brené Brown’s Gifts Of Imperfect Parenting course (Christine’s thoughts + these heart and hand images Christine created as a result)
- Christine’s watercolor brush pens (recommended by our friend Karen Walrond)
- Everyday photography series by Beth Ann Fricker on Boston Mamas
- Lucrecer Braxton of the Hello Friend podcast and the Shoot Every Damn Day photo challenge that totally upped Christine’s photography game
- Karen Walrond’s #makelight hashtag on Instagram (Karen’s handle is @heychookooloonks)
- National Geographic on Instagram (Christine’s source of animal and nature therapy)
- Edit Your Life Episode 66 on Women, Networking & Money: our interview with Morra Aarons-Mele
- Peabody Essex Museum (where Christine and her friend Paige Lewin spent inauguration day)
- La La Land
- Mozart In The Jungle
- Broadway In Portland (Asha’s recent investment in the arts)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.