Friends are such a central part of a happy, grounded life, yet it can be really hard to nurture your friendships when you’re already feeling spread thin by work, relationships, and kids. And then there’s the issue of what to do when friendships experience drift or turbulence. In Episode 73, Christine and Asha discuss 9 ways to work through the challenges and happy moments as friendships spark, evolve, and drift.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 70: Current Media + Entertainment Faves
- Listener entertainment recommendations: One Day At A Time (Netflix), The Imperial Radch trilogy by Ann Leckie, Master Chef, Jr., Big Little Lies (HBO), The Americans (FX)
- Heartfelt: A Course on the Power of Apologizing by Brene Brown and Harriet Lerner
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.