A lot of people are experiencing palpable post-election discord. People feel misunderstood, not heard, and on edge, and those feelings can snowball in a relationship. And it can be difficult and frustrating to feel as if you’re “losing” when attempting to meet in the middle with people. In Episode 74, Christine and Asha share a rebroadcast of Christine’s interview with licensed mental health counselor Jonathan Baxter on learning to compromise well.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Jonathan Baxter LMHC
- The power of compromise (in which Christine admits what a poor compromiser she used to be)
Edit Your Life Episode 58: Improving Relationship Communication (second interview with Jonathan Baxter)
- Edit Your Life Episode 25: Taming Your Inner Rebel
- Edit Your Life Episode 23: Prioritizing Your Partner/Spouse
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.