Can you feel it? That feeling that summer’s ending and it’s almost time to return to back-to-school efficiency? Some families embrace the return to the Fall routine and some resist it, but either way it takes work and there are simple ways to make it easier. In Episode 90, Christine and Asha rebroadcast 8 tips to help ease the transition back to school, with an all-new update on how they and their families are doing right now.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 2: Simplifying Back To School
- Edit Your Life Episode 48: Easing Back To School Transitions
- Coping with kindergarten transitions (via Boston Mamas)
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you (via Parent Hacks)
- The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
Question Of The Week
What’s your best advice for easing the transition from summer back into school? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post)!
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.